All entries will be evaluated by the TSB Marketing Department. From the entries, a selection of submissions will be chosen for the Torrington Savings Bank Photo Contest. Those selected entries will be posted on TSB’s Facebook page. Voting will be open to the public from June 17, 2022 – June 25, 2022.
The 3 entries with the most “Likes” in each of the four categories (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter) will each receive a $50 cash prize and may potentially be used in the 2023 TSB calendar.
- Entry Period: The contest submission period begins on May 12, 2022 and ends on June 8, 2022. Entries received before or after the entry period are void.
- Each photo submitted must be taken by the entrant and accompanied by the entry form below. Entrants under age 18, must have entry form signed by parent or guardian.
- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photos.
- Subject matter should be seasonal or ‘‘seasonal evoking” photographs of Connecticut. Please no photos of recognizable people. Photos of pets and animals are admissible.
- Amateur or professional photographers allowed. Everyone is welcome to participate!
- Voting will begin on the TSB Facebook page on June 17, 2022 and will be open until until 11:59 PM (EST) June 25, 2022.
- Winning photographers will be notified via email no later than July 1, 2022.
- Photos must be horizontal/landscape orientation, 300 ppi, and a minimum of 8.5×11 in size.
- Files may be up to 25MB in size and should be named as follows: EntrantName-SeasonPhotoEvokes (ex: JohnDoe-Spring.jpg). If multiple photos for the same season are being submitted, please add a number at the end of the file (ex: JohnDoe-Spring-1.jpg, JohnDoe-Spring-2.png, etc.)
The Torrington Savings Bank Marketing Department reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the winning photos in each category.